March 18, 2014

Half a year ago

With all the bright colors in the pictures from my last post (about Chanel), I felt I didn't want to go back to posting my rather dark winter outfits, so here are three outfits that I wore last year in September and that I haven't shown yet.Wich one do you like best (if any)?

 Nach den recht bunten Bildern aus meinem letzten Post (dem über Chanel), wollte ich nicht schon wieder so ein dunkles winterliches Outfit posten, deshalb gibt's heute drei Outfits, die noch aus dem letzten September übrig sind und bisher nicht gezeigt wurden. Welches gefällt euch am besten (falls euch eins gefällt)?



 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




1 comment:

Daniella Robins said...

Great outfits. Your scarf in the first photo is so pretty :)

Take care,
Daniella xox